Friday, September 11, 2015

Review: HealthyWiser Advanced Firming Eye Cream




















Buy here


Review:
This is a great eye cream. I am still holding out my final review until I have used the whole bottle but I have used this going on 3 weeks and I have no complaints what so ever. I have horrible under eye circles and am starting to get fine lines so I have been on a search for a cream that I like that doesn't break my face out. At 33, I expect the lines but I don't have to like them! I have had no break outs or reactions to this product and will continue to use it. Continues usage of the product is one of the best compliments that I can give to any skin care.

Company info:
Are Your Eyes Making You Look Older Than You Are?

Crow's feet, wrinkles, bags, puffiness, and dark circles can make you look tired and let's be honest, old. You look in the mirror and don't see the happy, energetic person you are on the inside reflected on the outside. Instead of the twinkle in your eye, people notice the sags and bags and even if they don't - you do.

Get rid of the under-eye baggage

Everybody has baggage but there's no reason to have it under your eyes. It's time to make your eyes the window to your soul. HealthyWiser Advanced Firming Eye Crème gives back that youthful, glowing skin you know is hiding under the bags. Our natural and organic formula contains Hyaluronic Acid, Green Tea, Peptide Complex, Vitamin C & E, and Matrixyl 3000 and helps repair the tender skin around your eyes on a cellular level. Our eye gel formula:

✔ Reduces dark circles, puffiness, bags, wrinkles and crow's feet
✔ Soothes and reduces inflammation
✔ Plumps and hydrates
✔ Firms and tightens
✔ Improves skin tone and texture
✔ Safe for all skin types
✔ Increases elasticity
✔ Helps prevent premature aging
✔ Nourishes under eye skin with natural and organic ingredients
✔ Made in the USA, our eye gel is certified organic, 97.5 natural, 70% organic, and never tested on animals.

       ✔ Lightweight eye crème with powerful ingredients that soothe, plump, hydrate & rejuvenate the eyes
  • ✔ Say goodbye to dark circles, puffiness, bags, and crow's feet and reveal refreshed, radiant eyes
    ✔ High-quality, natural plant-based ingredients; Vegan/cruelty-free; 97.5% natural and 75% organic
    ✔ Visible results with non-greasy, quickly absorbed eye crème that firms and brightens tired eyes
    ✔ Effective anti-aging under eye treatment for men and women; Safe for all skin types


Product received in exchange for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment