Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Review: Simply Earth Natural Air & Fabric Refresher



Company Website
$5.99 w/ $3.99 shipping = $9.98

Amazon  
$8.95 w/Prime shipping



 



Review:
My kids play sports and their shoes smell like hot garbage on any given day which is not cute at all. LOL Anytime I find something that is new and MIGHT work to help this issue then I am all over the product like white on rice. We have literally tried everything that is commercially available and frequent washing of shoes doesn't help so when I was offered the opportunity to try this air and fabric refresher I was super excited. This does not take the odor away but it helps tremendously with the soured, hot garbage smell.

Also, I don't feel badly about using this around my kids because it's all natural and I don't have to wonder what I'm putting on their skin or will be in contact with their body through their shoes for long periods of time. This is a fairly small bottle but it really does last a good while which surprised me. 2.5 oz is a little over 1/4 of a cup to give an idea of the amount of product.

Company info:
Over 400 sprays per bottle
-All Natural Odor Eliminator - Safe for the Whole Family
-No nasty chemicals means no headaches.
-We use proven science to eradicate the stench and keep your home smelling fresh.
-In a blind test, people chose us over the competition every time and our ingredients are all natural.
-2.5oz bottle - over 400 sprays!

Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment