Friday, September 11, 2015

Review: TrueSynergy Vitamin D3



 
















Buy here
$13.95 w/Prime shipping


Review:
My favorite thing about these capsules is their size. I hate a huge, horse pill that is hard to swallow and I didn't have that issue with this supplement. I am naturally pale and burn very easily and don't drink milk very often so needles to say, I don't get a lot of Vitamin D. I have a family history of osteoporosis so my doctor advised me to get more vitamins in my diet, mainly D and calcium so this was my solution. This is one of those vitamins that don't have an outward change to me but I'm hoping in the long run that this will help.

 Company info:
Vitamin D-3 softgels supply this key vitamin in a highly-absorbable liquid softgel form. Vitamin D is normally obtained from the diet or produced by the skin from the ultra-violet energy of the sun. However, it is not abundant in food. As more people avoid sun exposure, Vitamin D supplementation becomes even more necessary to ensure that your body receives an adequate supply.

Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment