Friday, June 17, 2016

Review: Velvet Vitamin C Serum




Review:
This works well for me but only if I use it at night. I love using this after I have used a face mask that is clarifying to re-hydrate my skin. The pump gives out a nice amount of product plus it smells amazing. It smells like a mix of citrus but mainly like sweet orange that does last a couple hours so if you don't care for scented products then this might not be for you. It soaks in quickly at first but after a while my skin does get oily again pretty quickly after that. I can't put makeup on over this because it just slides off my face if I wear this underneath. This would be amazing if you have dry skin. As you can see in the picture below, this serum is a very thin consistency.



Company info:
  •  POTENT ANTIOXIDANTS: Unlike water based vitamin C serums this pure oil-soluble form of vitamin c is supremely stable which means your skin will see greater results such as reduced hyperpigmentation and aging.
  • SUPERIOR SKIN PENETRATION: Our oil soluble vitamin c has excellent skin penetration and as a result offers increased cell protection against UV-B. The skin cell viability is increased up to 30% when compared with l-ascorbic acid.
  • FIGHTS AGE SPOTS & SUN DAMAGE: This serum was designed to provide unmatched moisture to the skin while fighting free radicals that lead to premature aging and hyperpigmentation.
  • ABSORBS QUICKLY: The oil serum feels like velvet on the skin and is suitable for all skin types. It will leave your skin perfectly moisturized and radiant.
  • MORE STABLE & POTENT: Oil soluble vitamin c is the gold standard in Europe for delivering true potency. Water soluble forms of vitamin c breakdown readily on the shelf and in the bottle. Try this velvety antioxidant cocktail with our money back guarantee.

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment