Thursday, June 16, 2016

Review: Philaeec Natural Stone Heart-Shaped Necklace Pendant


 BUY HERE
$9.99 and FREE shipping

Review:
I'm a horrible daughter in law. I got this necklace for my mother in law as her birthday present but when I received it, I kept it. Oops. I did feel bad but not quite bad enough to actually give it to her. This is a gorgeous necklace that is a pretty good size but not too heavy. The pendant is actually bigger than I thought it was going to be and it came with a silk type cord which was a nice addition. The roses on the pendant are very nice and detailed and I've gotten several compliments on this necklace every time I wear it.

This does come from overseas so expect a long wait of at least 2-3 weeks to get the item and if you need it for a specific date, make sure you order as soon as you can.





















Company info:


This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment