Monday, March 14, 2016

Review: TOTU BT-2 V4.1 Bluetooth Headphones




$59.99 w/Prime shipping

Review:
The only thing that would make these better would be if they were wired so that they wouldn't have to have a charger cord. I love wireless headphones but I have a hard time remembering to charge them. I love that this comes with different size ear buds. These headphones have great volume controls and are comfortable with extended wear. I used them the last time I washed my car and they never hurt my ears. These come with three different sizes of ear buds, a charger cord and a carrying case. I appreciate the carrying case being included because otherwise these would have gotten torn up by now or ate by my puppy. LOL  Dogs have no sense ofwhat is proper food. The sound quality is pretty nice with no static or interference.

Company info:
 Amazing Sound Quality - Advanced APTX sound and Bluetooth 4.1 technology delivers astonishing acoustics. Noise reduction and Echo cancellation makes you won't miss any important details of your phone conversation.
Incredibly Comfortable, Secure Fit - The flexible stabilizing ear hooks mold to your ears, so you don't have to readjust the bluetooth headphones endlessly. Designed to stay in place and never fall out.
Stable Singal Connection and Durable Design - Latest CSR chipset guarantees solid performance within 10 meters operational distances. The long-lasting&rechargeable battery charges 1.5 hours, delivers up to 10 hours of playtime and 160 hours Standby Time.
Feel Free to Break A Sweat - A thin layer of liquipel protects the BT-2 Bluetooth headphones from moisture. This specialized substance are safe from accidental spills, splashes, and sweaty workouts.
The perfect valentines gift for any sport, music or workout enthusiast. 12 Months Warranty.



This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment