Monday, March 14, 2016

Review: DanceCrazy Trigger Point Muscle Massager




$14.95 w/Prime shipping

Review:
This is a simple product BUT it works well. It's reminiscent of the muscle rollers made of wood but it has definitely been improved upon. I get muscle cramps in my thighs a lot and this has helped with that. It gets deep into the muscles and helps my legs not be sore from the cramp the next day. This muscle massager has a rubber band around the middle so that it's easy to hold.

Company info:
The DanceCrazy Massage Roller Ball soothes aching and tired muscles, It's easy to use, and really gets into hard to reach places.

Get the releif you want, and roll out your stress and tension.
Isolate muscles that need proper attention!

A great personal massager.

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment