Monday, March 14, 2016

Review: Aleratec 4 Tablet Charging Rack




$9.99 w/Prime shipping 

Review:
 So this is supposed to be a tablet rack but I decided to use it for another purpose. I have been using it for makeup palettes and it works amazingly well. This is a very lightweight plastic rack with 4 openings with the company's name on one corner. I was actually surprised that it was such a lightweight plastic with no weights to hold it down. If you only have one tablet in this rack on the ends, it will flip over. I'm not comfortable putting expensive electronics in it so it gets re-purposed.


Company info:
  •  Store and organize up to 4 tablets
  • The perfect place to hold tablets while charging and syncing
  • Fits neatly on desktop, countertops, and night stands
  • Lightweight and portable
  • Compatible with most tablets (tablet must be at least 165.1 mm / 6.5 inches long)

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment