Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Review: Pokemon Card Assortment set


$19.95 w/Prime shipping.

Review: 
This is a pretty awesome set for the price point and my son is in love with it but the listing is showing that it comes with a storage box or a tin and my set didn't come with either. It came packaged in a box but not one that I would consider a "storage box". That is the only downside to this item. I don't really know enough about Pokemon cards to know whether these are good or great cards but he was satisfied with the cards and the pin that came with it. He put it on his backpack and hasn't removed it since we received it.



Company information:
50 Random Pokemon Cards With No Duplication!
1 Random Full Art Mew Promo!
1 Random Ultra Rare!
1 Mew Pin!
A Mix Of 8 Rares, Holos, Foils!
Comes in Storage Box or Pokemon Tin!
Includes 3 Custom Golden Groundhog Token Counters

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment