Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Lavender Eye Pillow Review




$19.97 w/Prime

REVIEW:
I am not a huge lavender fan but while this is pretty strongly scented, it's not that horrible fake floral smell. The fabric is silky and is very gentle on the eyes. I regularly have migraines and regular headaches so I was looking for something to help with that issue. I'm not sure if it's the lavender or just the covering of my eyes with this eye pillow during a migraine but I have noticed they don't last as long versus when I don't use anything. I put this in the freezer and that makes the effect it has even better. I am honestly amazed that something so simple helps when I have tried so many other remedies and medications. 

Company info:

  • Each pillow features SUPER SOFT, Natural Fabrics (100% Organic Cotton Available) filled with Organic Flax Seed & Pure and Natural Aromatherapy Herbs to Relieve Tension and Stress.
  • Enjoy the perfect amount of light acupressure as the flax seed filling gives you a mini massage around your eyes and you fall into a deep state of complete relaxation.
  • Reduce Swelling and Relieve Headache Pain by Popping Your Eye Pillow In The Freezer. We suggest purchasing a few of them so you can have a steady stock of ready to use eye pillows. It feels absolutely sublime chilled!
  • Let the muscles in your face take a brief vacation while you enjoy some cool relief.
Received in exchange for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment