Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Review: Ultimitt


 










BUY HERE

Review:
I am horrible at applying self tanner and this mitt has really helped me not to be streaky this summer. Just to give you some perspective, I am beyond pale...Think Casper or even translucent...LOL I have to use some kind of self tanner to give me some color and this mitt has made that easier for me. I have used the cheap mitts that you can get at Walmart in previous years and they always make me streaky and will even let the tanner leak through to my hands which totally defeats the purpose of having something to cover the hand.
I have not experienced these issues with this mitt so I can safely say this is a total WIN!

Company info:
 Get The Perfect Self Ten Using The Ultimate Tanning Mit!!!
Researchers at Thermalabs production center have come up with a new, great method to apply your self-tanning lotion. After months of painstaking research, our research department has now got what it takes to solve the problem of self-tanning mitts.
The extensive research and efforts have culminated in a new product, called the 'Ultimitt'.

Ultimitt is a better, premium quality than any other mitt and here's why! 
Top premium high quality microfiber self tanning application mitt
Comes with carrying poly bag - take it with you when you travel without staining your cloths
Bigger than all the rest so it easily goes on your hand and protects your palms from stains.
Doesn't fall apart or crack • Doesn't stretch, rip or break • Easily washable
Received in exchange for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment