Friday, June 19, 2015

MACANUDO CAFE COURT - 5 PACK TIN Review















Premium cigars such as these Macanudo stogies can be found from famous-smoke.com

MACANUDO CAFE COURT 6/5
Strength: Mild
Shape: Small Cigar
Size: 4 3/16 x 36
Country: Dominican Republic
Wrapper Color: Natural
Wrapper Origin: Connecticut
Wrapper Leaf: Connecticut


Review:
I had very little to do with this review because I got these for my husband. I do have to say that I love the tin that the cigars came in and have confiscated it for my own purposes.

I was expecting the typical HUGE long and thick cigars but these are smaller as you can tell from the specifics given above. After my husband got done with smoking these cigars, my house always smells amazing. Yes, I love cigars as long as I don't have to do the actual smoking.
He shared these with a couple of his friends at a recent outing and in typical man form, they just said that the cigars were nice. Ugh, how am I supposed to write a review with that info? Upon prodding for more information, my husband says the cigars, when smoked, were smooth and had a great flavor/taste.
 
BUY HERE:

Company info:
Macanudo cigars are America's most-requested premium cigar. Always mild, aromatic and easy to draw, these fine cigars are handcrafted in the Dominican Republic with silky Connecticut shade wrappers that are triple-fermented for extra smoothness. From the little Ascots to the towering Prince of Wales, Macanudo is recommended for both sexes and to those new to premium cigars. Every cigar smoker should experience Macanudo's creamy flavor and sweet aroma at least once in their lifetime.

Received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment