Monday, September 7, 2015

Review: Amara Organics Vitamin C Cleanser



 

















Company website
Prime shipping - Amazon:  http://amzn.to/1irYNz6
$17.95 for 6oz bottle

Review:
This is a very nice face wash. I have extremely oily skin during the summer and this cleanser makes my skin much more balanced. I have not had any kind of issues with breakouts or reactions to this face wash so I'm calling that a win in my book. The pump makes it extremely easy to use in the shower without contaminating the rest of the product with water. 


I have had issues with other face washes that don't have a pump growing bacteria so know that this won't be an issue is a weight off of my mind because I really like this wash. Vitamin C has turned into one of my favorite facial products and I use this in conjunction with a serum and a face lotion that contain Vitamin C also.

Company info:

Get Fresh, Clean Skin Without That Tight or Dry Feeling
This natural face wash gently lifts away dirt, excess oil, and makeup leaving your skin feeling clean and fresh while maintaining a healthy moisture balance. It won’t strip your skin, which can make it feel tight or dry.

Non-Irritating Formula Great for All Skin Types
Contains natural and organic ingredients with no harsh chemicals, sulfates, parabens, or artificial fragrances, colors, or dyes. You can feel good about reaching for this cleanser every single day. It’s gentle enough for daily use and works well for all skin types.

With Powerful Antioxidant Protection
Formulated with 15% Vitamin C, Aloe, Rosehip Oil & Tea Tree Oil for the Best Results:
- Deep cleans & unclogs pores
- Refines skin texture & tone
- Smooths out fine lines & wrinkles
- Fades sun spots & discoloration
- Brightens for a more radiant complexion  


Product received in exchange for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment