Monday, September 19, 2016

Review: Triple C Serum L-Ascorbic Acid #BUENASKIN





Review:
 I have been using this Vitamin C serum at night before bed due to the sticky feeling it leaves on my skin which doesn't work well with daytime wear because it makes my makeup not apply smoothly. Other than that issue, it performs. I did notice my skin looking brighter but that's all the results I've seen so far. I don't have sun spots or scarring, I just love Vitamin C products. This bottle will last forever for me with the once daily application which always makes me a happy girl.

Company info:
 Our L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Serum Has Been Stabilized Through Triple C Technology. Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (A Derivative Form Of Vit C) and Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (A Derivative Form Of Vit C) Doubles The Efficacy Of L- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C). These 3 Vitamin C's Work In Concert.
It Firms And Tightens Skin For A More VIBRANT And YOUTHFUL GLOW.
L-Ascorbic Acid Is The Only Scientifically Proven Vitamin C And The Only FDA Approved Vitamin C Antioxidant. It Scavenges Free Radicals, an unpaired electron, that kills good cells.
L-ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) Reduces The Appearance Of Age Spots, Wrinkles And Fine Lines, Repairs Sun Damage, Fades Blemishes And Acne Scars, Shrinks Pores
MADE IN THE USA. In An FDA Certified GMP
Facility. Paraben Free And Cruelty Free.

This product was provided to me free/at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment