Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Review: 2 Sided Terracotta Foot Scrubber #JhaavaFootScrubber




Review:
I am a fanatic about my feet especially during the summer so when I saw this item, I jumped on the chance to try it out. These types of foot scrubbers are extremely durable and work well also. For example, I had a terracotta foot scrubber years ago that I got from a store in the mall and I still use it. I spray it down with a disinfectant spray every couple weeks to make sure that that nothing grows on it after being in a humid bathroom all the time. I like the shape of this one because it's easy to hold in the hand while scrubbing my feet and it's not overly large for storage. The only thing I could think to change on this would be to add a way to hang it up in the shower to dry. As it is now, I have been propping it up on a shelf outside of my shower so that it will dry.

Company info:
2 Sided Foot Shaped Terracotta foot scrubber
Made from high quality terracotta clay
One side scrubs/exfoliates and the other side polishes.
Great for gifts.

This product was provided to me free/at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment