Monday, September 5, 2016

Review: Platinum Electronic Roller 3d Massager #face_roller





Review:
Upfront warning: Be careful where you place this roller because your skin does get rolled between the two balls. It's not uncomfortable but it is unexpected. I was a little surprised so I wanted to let others know who are new to these types of items. This is my first experience with a massager like this so I'm not exactly sure what the results will be or how long they will take to start showing up but I love the feeling of using this on my neck if I have a migraine. The two balls on the end move independently of each other and the handle is very comfortable to hold. I don't know if I would buy this item again or recommend it with any certainty for anything other than a massager but I will definitely keep using it.

Company info:
A'BLE Platinum Electronic Roller 3d Massager
Platinum electronic roller that can massage body, face, arms, legs, buttocks and back
and it can achieve effect of face slimming, face lift, skin tighten, body slimming, body
shape, relaxing uncomfortable muscle, release tiredness and muscle sporting!
The two balls on the massager can roll once you move it forward or backward.
During the massaging, it is quite and very conformation.
You will not feel any pain at all.
The two balls would not get you hurt but comfort muscle and skin effectively.
Using it follow the direction of face, waist, leg, arm, breast and buttock, it can also slim fat and lift and shape the body!

• Micro currency : 38uA Material of Roller: PT Platinum
• Size : 6.7x2.16x3.62in Weight : 148g
• Material of Main System : ABS resin, Aluminum, Stainless Steel, Soft Resin 

This product was provided to me free/at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment