Monday, September 5, 2016

Review: GÖTZ Bad Ischl Oxygen Facial Tonic #GÖTZBadIschlOxygenFacialTonic








Review:
My skin has been spazzing out lately so I have been trying more balancing serums, toners and washes rather than my usual summertime oily skin regime. I'm not sure what has thrown my skin into a fit but it has not been happy for several months now. When I was reading the claims for this spray tonic, I was really intrigued with the benefits: acne clearing, oil control, hydration and minimizing pore size plus all of the natural ingredients. I am not one to focus on organic and natural but I prefer it in my skin care if I can find a product that will work for my skin. This product comes in a spray bottle and it takes a while for it to soak into the skin if you spray it directly on the skin rather than applying with a cotton pad and it has a funky smell to it, kind of like my son's football pads, but it fades fairly quickly (within 20 minutes). It does make the skin feel softer but I haven't noticed a huge difference in the texture of my skin. I will continue to use this because it does make my skin feel soft but probably will not repurchase.

Company info:
  • THE BEST ACNE TREATMENT: Our Facial Tonic Treatment is a powerful and effective drying solution for men and women with troubled skin types that are looking to attain a clean, clear and beautiful appearance. This fantastic treatment can control acne removal like no other!
    FOR ADULTS & TEENS: Bad Ischl Tonic is suitable for adults & teenagers alike. Whether you suffer from dry, sensitive or oily skin, have no fear, our specially formulated tonic is suitable for all skin types.
    MULTIPLE BENEFITS - Our Tonic provides hydrating benefits to your skin. It firms and hydrates skin, skin texture and tone are improved & oily control & minimizes the appearance of blemishes, blackheads and enlarged pores
    ORGANIC & 100% NATURAL: GÖTZ Treatment is Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free & Cruelty-Free. Improve Complexion & Skin Tone, Extract Dirt & Impurities, & Leave Your Skin Clean, Hydrated, Soft and Radiant
How to use:  After cleaning in the morning and evening, spray the facial tonic on cotton pads, and wipe evenly onto the face and neck, then gently press into the skin. The most effective way to use is soaking the pads and leaving them on your face for a few minutes.


This product was provided to me free/at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment