Sunday, January 3, 2016

Review: Subtle Body Essentials Handmade Soap




Buy here
Company website

Review:
I have went totally "indie" for the past 2 years in regards to body care products including soap, lotions and body oils so when I was offered the opportunity to try this soap, I was extremely excited. I like knowing the ingredients that are in my products vs. stuff that I could never hope to pronounce.

While the scent of the bar that I received isn't my favorite, that's personal preference and doesn't affect the performance of the bar at all. It's a spicy citrus scent that doesn't linger on the skin. I think the bergamot is what turns me off to the scent. The bar lathered well and did not dry my skin out. I like that the company says that the bars are 85% organic. That usually doesn't affect whether or not I purchase a soap but I appreciate the effort to make products organic.

Company info:
This promotion is for Subtle Body Essential Pure Handmade soap bars. These are very High Quality soap bars that have been Well Cured bars so they will last a long time and made with 85% CERTIFIED ORGANIC OILS.
The main oils are olive, certified organic coconut oil and sustainable palm oil. These soap bars Lather Up very well and can be used on the Face and Body.

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment