Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Review: KOVOT Gamer Chip and Dip Dish




Buy here
$19.99 w/Prime shipping.  
The dish comes in black and white. 

Review:
This is every gamer's dream for houseware items. Well, it's mine anyways. My two kids are huge gamers and they were over the moon level excited when I got this in the mail. I haven't gotten to use it in a party setting yet but it's really pretty. The colors are painted on the dish and sealed well. It's a lot bigger than I thought it was going to be and almost holds a bag of chips when split between the two sides.

Company info:
With two chip compartments mimicking a game controller and hand painted buttons, this KOVOT Gamer Chip and Dip Dish is a must have for any true gamer. Makes a great gift for any gamer and a perfect centerpiece for game night. Hand wash recommended.

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment