Friday, January 8, 2016

Review: Motorcycle keychain



Buy here
$9.99 w/Prime shipping.


Review:
How cute is this keychain!?! This baby was made for my husband. LOL He might have something of a lead foot so when I saw this item, I knew I had to get it and review it for him. This is a fairly thick piece of material that is embroidered with the saying on both sides. I did put a larger, more heavy duty key ring on it. This would work well for my set of keys but not for the amount that he carried. He's been carrying it for a little over a week and it has held up remarkably well.



Company info:
HIGH QUALITY- Made from super thick polyester with strong side stitching to prevent rips and tears.
DOUBLE SIDED- see the design you choose no matter which way you have your key tag facing.
UNIQUE GIFT- One of a kind sayings and designs make these key chains stand out from the crowd.
KEYS WON'T FALL OFF- Thick, high quality, metal key rings and eyelets come installed with every tag.
LIFETIME GUARANTEED- Each keytag is guaranteed 100%! Don't hesitate to buy yours Today!

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment