Friday, January 8, 2016

Review: Car Wash Mitt with Cleaning Cloth




Buy here

Review:
My husband is a truck driver and is very meticulous about keeping his truck looking pretty so this was a no-brainer for me to get this set to review. I'm not going to lie, I started to keep the two towels for myself to use on my hair but I was a nice wife and gave him the whole set. The towels are excellent for drying your hair with, just FYI! He loves these to wash and wax his truck and when he comes home, he throws them in the washer so that he can have them ready for the next week. They have held up really well for being washed several times.

Company info:
Features:
Extra Absorbent And Will Not Scratch Paint.
Not only for car use, Also great For Home Or Electronic Use As A Duster When Dry.
100% MACHINE WASHABLE-Throw these mitts in the wash and use them again and again.
Size:
Washing Mitt: 22X16cm,
Drying towel: 34X74CM
Wax car cloth: 34x74CM

Package Weight: 365g

Package Included:
1 * Microfiber Wash Mitt
1* Microfiber Drying Towel
1* Wax car cloth              

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment