Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Review: Elba Naturals N.2- Anti Acne/Anti Treatment Gel


BUY HERE
$35.00 w/Prime shipping


Review:
I seriously love this stuff. I've been having breakouts and this clears them up quick. I test A LOT of face products and this is one of the few that I will definitely repurchase for myself. I'm 33 and I still get pretty bad breakouts especially during PMS when my face wants to mimic a 15 year old with acne. It's pretty bad and I get so mad because I wanted to be past that but since receiving this treatment and using my face has cleared up and I've not had nearly as many breakouts as I had without this. I'm going to assume it's the witch hazel that's working the most out of the other ingredients so I will be looking for that ingredient in my face products from now on. I usually go for straight tea tree oil on blemishes but this works quicker to dry them out.

Company info:
QUICKLY TREATS INFECTED ACNE WITHOUT SCARING - You'll be amazed by the fast results.
REDUCES REDNESS AND BLEMISHES IMMEDIATELY - Penetrates the skin to magically heal and cleanse, and has a wonderful matifying effect.
NATURAL & ORGANIC - Gentle treatment, great for sensitive skin. Perfect blend of non-comedogenic, relaxing and highly detoxifying ingredients.
CRUELTY FREE: NOT TESTED ON ANIMALS - It goes without saying, this is certainly our #1 priority!
MADE IN USA, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEED - Comes in a 1 oz bottle, with an airless pump to protect the gel from contamination. You'll LOVE this gel... but if you don't, no problem, we'll return your money!

Product provided in exchange for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment