Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Review: Best Vitamin C Eye Cream by Joyal Beauty


 




















Buy here
$17.28 w/Prime shipping.

Review:
I usually love all the Joyal products that I have tried out but this one just didn't sit well with my eyes. It made them itchy for some reason and I always make sure to use test products with my regular products so I will know which products work and which don't. This product didn't work for me BUT it works wonderfully for my mom. I'm just glad that it worked for her. She had no issues at all with it.

Company info:
✔ Best Anti Aging Cream for Eye Treatment and All Over Face Treatment. Supercharged with bioactive vitamin c,vitamin e,silk amino acid,hyaluronic acid,cucumber extract,licorice,MSM,aloe vera,jojoba oil. It will help you get rid of dark circles, eye bags, fine lines and wrinkles, puffiness, so you can achieve a youthful and radiant look.
✔ Safe and Effective for All Skin Types and for Men & Women. Non-comedogenic and will not clog pores. Lightweight eye gel to prevent fat particles. Best Organic Eye Cream WITHOUT: Parabens,Phthalates,Petrochemical,Silicone,Mineral Oils,Sulfates,Alcohol,Artificial Fragrances or dyes.

Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment