Thursday, July 16, 2015

Review: Naturally Simplified Konjac Sponges


 
















Buy here
$12.99 w/Prime for 2pk.

Review:
I love Konjac sponges because they are so easy to use and my skin stays exfoliated without having to use harsh scrubs. I was so excited when I saw that this listing came in a two pack because I could keep one and give another to my mom for her to try. She absolutely loves them now too! I use the sponge in the shower, wet it down and after it softens up, I scrub my face with it. My face has been breaking out much less now that I have been using Konjac sponges regularly.

Received in exchange for review.

Company info:
100% ORGINAC NATURAL facial & body cleansing konjac sponge white - 2 pack with FREE easy to hang string- great for combination skin contains no colors , helps with eczema and dry skin, improves sensitive and mature skin add this reigment to your beauty routine!

Gently Exfoliates, Deeply Cleanses, Refines Pores
Cleanses and Exfoliates the Delicate Eye Area
Removes Water Based Make-Up, Use With or Without Cleanser
Leaves Skin Radiant & Rejuvenated, Suitable for Sensitive Skin
100% Natural, Colouring & Additive Free, Silky Soft When Wet

Ideal for all the family, our bestselling 100% Pure Konjac Sponge deeply cleanses, removes blackheads and gently exfoliates the skin. The unique net like structure of the vegetable fibres helps to stimulate blood flow and promote skin cell renewal.

Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment