Sunday, May 24, 2015

Review: SKLEER Skin Restoration Gel



























Review:
I am a big scent person and usually do not care for medicinal smells or essential oil type smells so be warned if you are the same, this might not be your cup of tea. The first thing you smell when you open this container is Tea Tree Oil and if you have used tea tree oil before you will know that it is potent stuff. I usually use it mixed in with a face lotion when I have breakouts so I do know a little of what I speak.

Upon applying to the skin, it dries down to an almost Camphor type smell, think Vick's vapor rub.  However, after sitting on my skin for about 15 minutes, I don't even notice the smell anymore but my nose adjusts to scents pretty easily. Who knows if someone else would be able to smell it on me as strongly as I first did? I keep forgetting to get my hubby or kids to sniff me after using it. Yes, I'm that weird mom/wife that makes her family sniff  her when she uses a new product to gauge their reactions. They have to live with me after all.

I received a 1oz. tube and a 10mL sample size to test out in exchange for review and I haven't even had to touch the tube yet. This is an off-white gel that glides on very smoothly and soaks in quickly. I feel like I do need to mention that I have been very hesitant to put this around my eyes  or  mouth because I made that mistake with a Tea Tree Oil product one time. NEVER AGAIN!! *insert bugged out scary eyes here* The fires of Hell could not have been burned as much as straight tea tree oil.

That's not saying that it would happen with this product but I have been overly cautious ever since that horrific experience. I have tried using this on various parts of my body but I think my arms are where I like it the most. I did try using it as spot treatment when my face breaks out because tea tree oil is great for that. I'm not sure if the other ingredients which include Eucalyptus oil, Cardamom oil, Caraway oil and Cinnamon oil are good for clearing skin or not. The cinnamon oil did concern me a little bit considering it is going directly onto my skin but I have not had any reaction what so ever to this product which is always a plus in my book. All in all, I have been pleasantly surprised by how much I liked this. I do reach for it fairly often and it also seems to keep the bug away from me. That is always an added bonus.


Company website
$19.99 w/Free Shipping.
You will get a 30mL container for this price through the company website. It looks like they have PayPal set up for payment options.

Company info:
Potent, power packed natural ingredients that help to reduce inflammation and infection.

SKLEER All in One Skin Corrective is a doctor and dermatologist recommended product that assists with a number of Skin Conditions.  SKLEER can assist with itchy skin conditions such as dermatitis or eczema, dry skin, insect bites, burns, abrasions, nappy rash, hives, sunburn and many others.

SKLEER is an All in One Skin Corrective that everyone should have at home, your go to product for all manner of skin ailments and issues.

SKLEER contains a combination of essential oils: Eucalyptus, Tea Tree, Caraway, Cinnamon and Cardamom that work synergistically together to assist healing. The proprietary gel formula takes the potent essential oils deep into the skin to optimise healing.  The therapeutic power of SKLEER lies in the fact that the gel takes the natural ingredients to the lower levels of the skin for enhanced penetration and effectiveness.

Thanks to the unique patent pending formulation SKLEER All in One Skin Corrective is non-greasy.

Natural
SKLEER contains no parabens, no harmful preservatives, no lanolin, no hydroquinone, no corticosteroids and is not tested on animals.  SKLEER contains no Salicylic Acid, no Glycolic Acid, no Retinoic Acid and no Benzoyl Peroxide. SKLEER All in One Skin Corrective contains potent power packed natural ingredients that can assist with a number of Skin Conditions.

Safe
The all natural formula is ideal for even the most sensitive of skins, all age groups and is suitable for babies and toddlers. SKLEER is recommended by doctors and dermatologists and our customers.

Guaranteed
We are so confident that SKLEER will assist you in dealing with a variety of skin conditions that we will refund 100% of your purchase if you are not satisfied in any way.  We offer a 30 day money back guarantee.

Received in exchange for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment