Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Review: Bino Acrylic Tray



I love storage containers. I have tried several different storage solutions for my makeup palettes because they are all different sizes and shapes but this acrylic tray is working out great for me so far. It has four different sections, 2 larger rectangle and 2 smaller squares as you can see in the company's stock photo above. I have the completely clear one but used this picture so you can see the compartments easily.  The best thing about this tray is that I even have room left over! Time to fill it up! LOL Let's hope the hubby doesn't see this post. 

A bunch of palettes fit in this tray very easily!
This tray is a heavy acrylic that should last for a very long time. Clumsy as I am, I even dropped it and it came away without a scratch or crack. I like the rubber grips on the bottom of the tray so it doesn’t slide all over the place. Considering I have it stacked on top of a three drawer plastic container, this is a very good thing. I’d hate to have all of my palettes knocked on the floor if it slid off of there. Those palettes are expensive!


Side View, Still have more space left over. :)

Amazon:  $29.99 w/Prime
Comes in 7 colors. 

Company info:
Spice up your space with this acrylic tray from BINO. Handmade from high quality acrylic, this organizer will last for years to come. To clean, wash with a gentle soap and warm water.
  • Handmade from the finest quality acrylic
  • Multi-purpose tray great for makeup, jewelry, office supplies and more
  • Multiple styles to match any décor
  • Measures 12" x 8" x 2"
 Received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment