Saturday, April 2, 2016

Review: Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum



Buy Here
$35.00 w/Prime.

Review:
This serum is one of those that needs less fragrance to it. I like rose scent but this one was kind of overpowering to me. Luckily, the scent does fade away fairly quickly but a headache is still a very real side effect.  The older I get, the more my skin changes. I used to have super oily skin but lately it's been more on the dry side and I really had no clue how to care for it so I got this serum and it has helped with how soft my skin feels. I did notice some mild breakouts in my t-zone but those went away within the first week of use so I don't know if it was from this serum and my skin adjusting to it or from another product that I used prior.  I have tried several Valentia products and this one is the only one that I haven't been 100% satisfied with and that's only due to the scent.

Company info:
www.instagram.com/valentianatural
www.facebook.com/valentiabeauty

- A lightweight serum that boosts moisture and resilience while soothing and calming the skin.This Hydrating & Nourishing Serum Will:
- Deeply moisturize skin
- Provide antioxidant protection
- Soothe & nourish dry skin
- Smooth skin tone & texture
- Boost skin radiance

Specially selected ingredients work together to achieve optimum results:- Rose Damascena: One of the most nourishing and skin friendly natural oils, providing balance, moisture, and a variety of vitamins and minerals to the skin.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B): This potent vitamin has been clinically proven to fade away hyperpigmentation, sun spots, and acne..
- Rosehip Seed Oil: Naturally rich in Vitamins C & A, these essential fatty acids work quickly to lock in skin's moisture.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Provides light, non-oily moisture to the skin, never clogging or irritating the skin.
- Bearberry: Reduces melanin production, thereby lightening the skin, revealing a brighter complexion.
- Lavender: Heals the skin, treating pimples, wounds, and sores.

Directions for using Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum:
Apply 1-2 pumps evenly to face and neck each evening after cleansing skin thoroughly. After absorption, follow with moisturizer and eye product of choice.

Enhance your skin care routine today. Treat yourself to Valentia Royal Rose Hydrating Serum and experience the benefits for yourself.

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment