Thursday, April 21, 2016






Review:
I got this harness for my mini schnauzer in Medium and it works great. He's about 20lbs for reference. It's easy to get on him and I like that it comes with a leash and not just the harness. I did have to do some adjusting once it was on him but I was able to get it fixed easily and without him fidgeting around. He usually hates having any kind of harness on but he didn't mind this one. I think it's because it's just straps rather than the mesh ones that we tried previously. He usually chokes himself if we just use a leash on his collar but this saves my arm from being jerked out and from him hurting his throat.

Company info:
Majestic Pet Dog Harness - Best No Pull Harness for All Dogs - Sizes Large, Medium, Small. Your search for the best no pull dog harness is finally over.
 
When you purchase from us today, here are just some of the things you can look forward to...
- perfect for walking, jogging, running or hiking
- no pulling, tugging, or dragging you around
- maintain control of your dog whether they're small, medium, or large

Harness Size Guide
SMALL - 9 inch to 15 inch
MEDIUM - 15 inch to 25 inch
LARGE - 25 inch to 40 inch
For in between sizes: Choose the smallest size.

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment