Saturday, August 1, 2015

Review: I've Been Carded Black Soap Facial Wash


 
















Buy here

$15.90 + 4.90 Shipping-Amazon


Company Website: This has tons of info if you need more. :)

My face has cleared up soooooo much since using this soap. :)
Review:
Black soap rocks! This is a very exfoliating and deep cleaning facial soap. My only complaint is that the container is not larger. I have just recently found out about African black soap and I'm in love. I'm an oil slick during the summer so I'm always looking for something that will keep my complexion in control that won't damage or dry my skin out. This is my Holy Grail of facial products right now. This works amazingly well and my face has never been this clear. I only use it about once or twice a week because it is pretty gritty. My face always feels squeaky clean after using the soap and my face has NOT rebelled and produced double to the oil to compensate. It's got to have magic in it because I have found nothing else that works like this.

With that being said, I hate the shipping price but I will suck it up and purchase again for the amazing results I've had so far. 



Company info:
Rewind the clock with this youth-renewing black soap facial treatment. Made with powerful African ingredients, this natural treatment deeply nourishes each pore, leaving you soft, toned, and fresh. African black soap is bursting with antioxidants that protect the skin from free radical damage. It helps to even out and fade age spots and discoloration. Rich in Vitamins A and E, and pure African shea butter, all working together to soften and smooth your skin. Also includes African coffee which exfoliates your skin while the antioxidants in coffee help to cleanse and nourish. 

Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment