Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Review: Cloud9 Blemish Control Moisturizer


 
















$20.99 w/Prime

Review:
This is a moisturizer that is intended to treat acne or breakouts and it works!! I was honestly surprised that it helped to dry up the horrendous hormonal breakouts that I have had the past couple weeks. I applied before makeup in the morning and after washing my face at night. This soaks in quickly and doesn't leave my skin feeling sticky. It does have an odd smell, almost like eucalyptus which isn't my favorite scent in the world but for the results I've had, I have dealt with the scent. This is a smallish bottle at 1oz. but even when covering my entire face, I only have to use one pump. I have not experienced any dryness or irritation which makes me very happy.


Company info:


Concentrated Natural Treatment Works Fast to Clear Acne, Blackheads and Blemishes.

Patent Pending Acne Breakthrough.  Cloud9  is based on the findings of world class doctors and scientists into the 4 known causes of acne   1) inhibit hormonal triggers, 2) kill acne causing bacteria, 3) stop excess oil and sebum, 4: refuel vitamin f deficiency.

Works without irritating fragrances, parabens, tea tree oil, sulfur, salicylic acid, willowbark, benzoyl peroxide.   Soothing for sensitive skin.

Contains 2 botanical extracts shown to kill acne causing bacteria better than benzoyl peroxide.

Contains amazing botanical extracts that are clinically shown to: help skin heal scars, balance oily skin and excess sebum. Dissolve blackheads caused by thick sebum that clogs pores.

Dare to Dream of Beautiful Skin

Gentle enough to use every day for a clear and radiant complexion.  Powerful enough for mild and severe acne. Starts working fast, and the longer you use it, the more your skin transforms.  Good for all ages - tweens to adult and mature skin.  Excellent choice for moms concerned about the skin health of their teens!

Rich in vitamins C and pro-A, anti-inflammation extracts, and anti-oxidants that protect against free radical damage.

Product provided in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment