Monday, April 3, 2017

Review: Monarch I 30" Swivel Bar Stool


Review:
This stool was very easy to assemble and is very sturdy. I was able to get it together without any issue and I am not the least bit domestically inclined with putting furniture together. The design is aesthetically pleasing and works great with almost any decor because the wood/metal combo is fairly neutral. The bottom of the seat is comfortable but I have to admit that the back of the seat, which is metal, is not very easy on the back. The scroll work on the back rest is gorgeous but it's not functional for me to sit in for long periods of time. I suppose that could be fixed with some type of cushion or pillow but that ruins the way the stool looks for me.
$89.99 with possible free shipping.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/178752098

Company info:
The Monarch I swivel barstool's main focal point is its elegant backrest design. The interlocking scrolls with cross joints and natural wood accent makes this bar stool feeling that of an aristocrat. The Old Steele finish, elegantly curved legs, and fern design emblems complete the timeless, exquisite look of this barstool. The dark cocoa faux-leather seat is firm, sturdy, easy to clean, and will barely show any age with time, unlike lighter color cushions that show wear-and-tear more easily. Most importantly, it's comfortable. The swivel smoothly rotates a full 360 degrees. When we developed this barstool, not only did we focus on the design form, we also made sure the build quality is second to none. We are able to bring this elegant barstool to you at such an affordable price because we design, import, and sell to you directly. Similar quality chairs on the market may cost you over $200. Try sitting on one of these and you won't be disappointed!

This product was provided to me free/at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment