Friday, August 5, 2016

Review: Master Panda Exfoliating Glove #exfoliatingglove





Review:
 This is an excellent and easy way to exfoliate your skin. It is just scratchy enough that I feel like I have gotten all the dead skin off but it's not abrasive to the point that I don't have any skin left. I have been using this on my legs prior to using self-tanners and I really like it. The only thing that I would change is the inside of the glove. It's made from a soft towel material and I think it's going to get nasty pretty quickly hanging in my shower and staying damp for any length of time. It takes forever to dry when it's hanging up and I know that I can probably put it in the washing machine but I don't want it to smell funky in between washings. Other than that, I will definitely continue to use the mitt and would purchase another.

Company info:
 Natural: made from fibers extracted from natural pulp.
Efficient: ring structured surface ensures you will thoroughly clean dead skin cells and toxins.
Comfortable: thickened cloth for gentle and soft to your skin.
Enlarged: enough spaces for big hands.
Colorful choices: each family number has his or her own exfoliating glove. Get 10% discount for purchase 3 or more!

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment