Thursday, August 18, 2016

Review: Jamberry Nail Wraps #melsjamz85


 I was sent a sample of Jamberry Nail Wraps by Melissa Kitson. 
Please go visit her page and let her know if you would like to order some of these wraps.

Review:
 I have been curious about the nail wraps for a while but just hadn't gotten around to finding a rep so when I was afforded the opportunity to try these through Tomoson, I jumped at the chance. I have to admit that I was very skeptical and had heard plenty of good and bad about the brand.

I'm an every day nail painter who does nail art like stamping, gel nails and water decals so you can imagine my fascination with being able to put these on my nails and leave them for weeks. I found a couple Youtube videos showing how they could be applied with a hair dryer and I applied the sample on my ring finger. It was very easy to size and apply but I have to admit that they didn't last very long on me, 3 days max. I even left my other nails alone that way I wouldn't have acetone anywhere near the wrap. I don't have my hands in water or do any type of rough work so I'm not sure what made it peel up on me. I had all the edges pressed down nicely after the initial heat application and had applied heat with the hair dryer to make sure it was sealed down after smoothing it on my nail bed. If anyone has any tips for using the remaining wrap, I would appreciate it greatly.





Company info:
 Jamberry nails wraps are the hottest new trend. They are vinyl nail wraps that are heat activated and pressure applied. They last up to 2 weeks on hands and up to 6 weeks on toes. They come in over 300 different designs and you can even create your own. You will be receiving some sample wraps with tools to apply as well as application instructions for the best application



This product was provided to me free/at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment