Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Review: Comparison of Mamaway Bras







Review:
I purchased two different Mamaway bras that have some different properties so I thought that I would compare them.

The infrared bra seems to have a little more structure over the antibacterial one  and has a wider band in the back but that is about the only differences that I can find. I got an XL in both styles and probably could have sized down quite comfortably. I usually wear a 42 band size and could use the tightest clasp because the fabric is super stretchy. Both are comfortable and are easy to attach in the back. This is not a pull over the head type of bra but has the typical bra clasp in the back. Both are easy to pull away without sliding off the shoulder. I have taken to wearing them a lot when I am home because they are so comfortable. I know that I've said that a couple times but that is one of the best compliments that I can give a bra like this.

Company info:
Infrared:
But the best feature of this night nursing bra is the Far Infrared Thermal properties. Far Infrared Therapy provides many benefits including relief for muscle spasm, increased blood circulation, increased extensibility of collagen, and more.  The Mamaway nursing bra has “far infrared” nano fibers proven to help blood flow and helps in the milk production. Giving you a happier and healthier breastfeeding relationship with your little one.
Whether it's for relaxing, breastfeeding or sleeping, there’s only one nursing bra that fits your need.

Antibacterial:
A bra that fits you poorly may put pressure on your milk duct, causing them to get plugged and leading to inflammation in the breast. The Mamaway cross over bra is so lightweight and soft yet gives your growing breasts the right support. It has wide shoulder straps for additional shoulder and back support, and a wide under-bust design to avoid roll-ups. It offers you good support and won’t dig into your sides. It doesn’t bind breasts in any way that could interfere with milk flow. And gives you the right support even when sleeping.

This sleep nursing bra features antibacterial and anti-odor properties. It is incorporated with Meryl skinlife fibre and silver micro-particles s that no bacteria can grow into the fabric. Making it the perfect bra for the frequent feeding stage.

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment