Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Review: You love Fruit Leather Gift Box



Review:
I received the 3-single pack of fruit leathers with Tart Peach, Key Lime and Mango flavors. It comes packaged in a cute little gift box and the packages inside are individually wrapped per flavor. There are other sizes such as 2 of each flavor and flavor options including one with 9 flavors or another 3-pack with PomBerry Acai, Mango Coconut, Passion fruit Punch. 

I was really surprised to find that my kids and I loved this stuff. We loved it so much that it was gone within the day of receiving it. I didn't care for the Key Lime flavor but I'm not a citrus-flavor person so that's not unusual. The flavor was nice but just not for me. The mango and peach were amazing not to mention that the fruit leather pieces are shaped like hearts. How cute is that! I think the only thing that I would change would be for them to come in bigger packages and in individual flavors rather than assorted flavors. 


This is the Key Lime flavor but they were all similar colored.


About the Product
  • * ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - Our Fruit Leather contains ONLY 100% pure natural ingredients. We focus on the quality unlike many other brands here on Amazon. Buy with confidence.
  • * LOVE HEALTHY FOODS - Stop eating candies and other unhealthy food that contains much sugar and dangerous colorants. Our Fruit Leather has no added sugar or colorants, start your new better healthy life today.
  • * VARIETY OF FLAVORS - We mix it up so everyone can find their favorite fruit taste! Comes in 9 different flavors mango, apple cinnamon, key lime, mango coconut, passion fruit punch, tart peach, pomberry acai, spinach and kale, and carrot chia seed.
  • * PERFECT TO BRING - Looking for some snacks to bring for school, work or just on your next walk? This is a great choice to make the hungry stomach happy and full.
  • * RISK-FREE - LOVE your new Fruit Leather Roll up or get 100% of your money refunded. No questions asked. We are never satisfied before you are!
 This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment