Monday, June 13, 2016

Review: Universal Magnetic Car Mount #carmount





Review:
I always have a car mount in my car and my husband's truck but the adhesive I had on my phone and in my car came off so it was time for a new one. This one is pretty as well as functional so it's a win-win all the way around. It does have several magnets so I can put one on my phone and my husband can put one on his plus have a replacement. The Captain America shield magnets make it that much better. It's a nice addition but doesn't increase or decrease the functionality. It's just pretty to look at. 

Company info:
 Premium quality Universal Magnetic Car Mount for any phone or GPS. Can be installed in any car!
3M VHB adhesive and Extra Strong Magnet provide great stability even for the lightweight tablets under 8''.
Can be used with three different devices (3 discs in set).
**Limited "HERO" Edition**

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment