Monday, June 27, 2016

Review: Leiwo Women's Multi-card wallet #wallet





Review:




The makers went a little bit quote happy with this wallet. There are at least 4 that I have found so far and none are legible unfortunately. :( The larger prints are easier to read but as you can see in the attached pictures, the smaller prints are very hard to make out. Other than that, this is a very nice wallet. It's a pleather type material with lots and lots of slots for all the store cards that I carry around with me. The zipper feels nice and doesn't hang up oddly so I think it will last for a while. I am happy with the wallet and would definitely purchases this again.






Company info:
 Material: PU Leather
Match with suitable apparel for different occasion.
Women wallet
Style: Fashion Women Wallet
Material: PU Leather

Match with suitable apparel for different occasion.
Women wallet
Style: Fashion Women Wallet
This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.







No comments:

Post a Comment