Monday, May 2, 2016

Review: Pest Repeller




Review:
This pest repeller was not a good idea for my household. It makes an audible noise to me and makes my head feel weird if I stand next to it not including making the dogs not even want to venture within 2 rooms of it. I have no clue if this even worked to repel rodents because I couldn't keep it plugged in long enough to test it out.

 Company info:
HIGH FREQUENCY ULTRASOUND that repels mice and rats.

To keep rodents from becoming accustomed to the sound, the BONAZZA ultrasonic pest control device emits ultrasound at VARYING VOLUMES (peaking at 100dB) and VARYING FREQUENCIES (ranging from 15 to 26 kHz).

2 SPEAKERS for 2 TIMES the output and coverage compare to many other electronic pest repellers.

Environmentally friendly, does NOT pose any health risk to users and non-rodent pets like dogs, cats, birds and fish..

This Pest Repellent is BEST to use INDOOR in LARGE SIZED ROOMS, warehouse, garage, attic and basement.
This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.





No comments:

Post a Comment