Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Review: Mommy's Medicine Coffee Mug




Review:
 Love this mug! This definitely fits me perfectly. My family knows not to talk to me until I've had my coffee and no longer look like an ogre. LOL Every time I use this mug, it makes me laugh and instantly puts me in a better mood. The cup is heavy enough that it won't break if you drop it. I have the bruised foot and coffee splattered wall to prove it.


Company info:
 Unique 13oz novelty glass coffee mug.

MOMMY'S MEDICINE! - Looking for a gift for mom? You've found the one. This funny coffee mug fits her so perfectly, it's an LOL Guarantee. Finally, you can sit back, click "Add-to-cart" and know that you have a great gift being delivered on time & in an attractive gift box. Check out all of the positive reviews from other gift givers just like yourself below.
ARRIVES SAFE AND FAST - Your new coffee mug will ship directly from Amazon and is packaged with a durable gift box. It's guaranteed to arrive safely and on time. Amazon Prime members get free 2 day shipping!
FOR EVERY COFFEE LOVER - A cool gift for any coffee enthusiast. This Mommy Medicine coffee mug makes a perfect gift for your mom, or any mommy you know! Buy one for a great mother who is also your girlfriend, wife, sister, aunt, grandma, daughter, teacher, coworker, boss, client, nurse, doctor, best friend, or mother-in-law.
PERFECT FOR ANY OCCASION - A top unique gift idea for women. This is not a cheap ceramic novelty gag gift. This glass mug is a fun and humorous addition to personalized custom coffee gift baskets that may include other accessories such as a coffee maker, tamper, espresso machine, warmer, scoop, frother or keurig! Great gift idea for Mom on Mother's Day. Perfect for a birthday, wedding, anniversary, housewarming, kitchen gift, Valentine's Day gifts, and more.


This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment