Monday, May 9, 2016

Review: Easy Home Thermometer



Review:
This worked pretty well for us. It was easy to use and read. We don't use thermometers a lot but I was happy that I had this one a couple weeks ago when I was running a temperature. It read very quickly under the tongue but I don't know if it was accurate because I didn't have another thermometer to compare it to.

Company info:
 ✔ Easy@Home EMT-026 Digital Back-lit Display Thermometer. Highly reliable and durable FAST THERMOMETER that show your ACCURATE body temperature in seconds for oral, ****** or armpit measurements** Our Guarantee- We are so confident that you will love this product that we offer a 1 years Hassle Free PRODUCT REPLACEMENT Guarantee. **
✔ CLINICALLY High Accuracy: ±0.2ºF in range of 95.9 ºF-107.6 ºF. Measures Body Temperature to 1/10th of a degree precision (e.g. 97.1 F) in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
✔ 3-Color Back-lit Large LCD display to indicate temperature range for easy to read. Memorize the last 10 temperature measurements
✔ FLEXIBLE TIP and WATERPROOF design: Easy and safe to use and clean. One button operation.
✔ Fever Alarm and measuring completion alert, Automatic self-test. Auto shut-off and low battery indicator


This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.




No comments:

Post a Comment