Monday, May 16, 2016

Review: BSLINGERIE Plus Size Plunge Draped One Piece Monokini



Review:
This is an adorable bathing suit but it is not for someone who is top heavy or who is longer torso and definitely not a combination of both which is my body type. That's what I get for shopping for bathing suits online. With that being said, this is a very well made suit and if there was another size up, I'd definitely order it. I ordered a 3xl because these are Chinese sizing bathing suits. It fits me in the lower body area but not the cup size and I wish the neck strap was longer. I'm usually an 18/20 in pants and XL/1x in shirts.

Company info:
  • 100% Brand New Product
  • Color: Black, Red, Cherry and Polka Dots
  • Size: XS - 3XL (Label on Swimsuit is 1 size larger due to Asian Size)
This comes in 4 different colors/designs. (black, red, cherries, and polka dots)
Size XS: US 4
Size S: US 8
Size M: US 10
Size L: US 12
Size XL: US 14
Size XXL: US 16
Size 3XL: US 18
Swimwear run smaller than other clothing. Please choose the upper size if you are not quite sure about the sizing. Our brand 'BSLINGERIE' has been registered in US by USPTO. It is protected by laws in US. Please do not attempt to infringe our right otherwise legal action will be taken. Trademark no.: 4692206

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment