Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Review: Meago Dual USB Port Car Charger



Buy Here
$7.99 w/Prime. 

Review:
This is your typical dual USB charging port for the car and it charges with any USB cord. It is small and attractive while not taking up too much space. I didn't get any kind of slow charging rates with my Samsung S4 or my kid's Apple products. I don't know what the difference in Amps and what the 2.4A mean but it charges two devices with no issues. The design fits well in my port in my car and my husband's truck.

Company info:
 Multi-annular Design of Appearance
Meago Series CC car charger with its brushed aluminum finish and circular blue LED light looks as good as it performs.

Uncompromised Reliability and Safety
- Meago intelligent circuit design protects against short circuiting, over-heating, over-current, and over-charging.
- The car charger will automatically stop charging when your device's battery is full.
- Made from fireproof materials for your safety.
- Certified by RoHS, CE, and FCC.
- Not interferes with Radio, Bluetooth or Wi-Fi signals

Specification
- Input: DC 12-24V;
- Output: 2*DC 5V, 2.4A;

Broad Compatibility of Popular Models
- Apple IOS Devices: iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, 4; iPads(Up to 5th generation); iPods touch (Up to 6th generation); iPod nano (Up to 7th generation);
- Android Phones: Samsung Galaxy S5,S4,S3,S2,Galaxy Note 4,3,2/HTC One M8,M7,Mini,M4,X,V,S /Google Nexus 5,8,7,10 / Motorola X, Droid Razr, Maxx / Sony Xperia Z2;

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment