Friday, March 4, 2016

Review: AMIE Finery 3/4 Sleeve Tunics for Women



Buy Here
$19.95 w/Prime Shipping

<~~~~~~~~This is a stock photo from the company's Amazon listing.

Review:
I was not able to get a picture of this shirt on me. It's really cute but it is made very large. I am an 18/20 and ordered the XL. It's HUGE, like I could have fit one of my kids in it with me. LOL Other than the sizing issue, it's a very cute shirt. The fabric is super soft and flowy but also very stretchy. I think that added into the sizing issue. I probably could've worn a Medium easily and been very comfortable. The shirt has a flared bottom that would be good for someone with a bigger lower half. While it's thin, it's also good for disguising problem areas because it floats away from the body. I would love to get this shirt in a couple more colors to wear with my leggings.



Company info:



This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment