Monday, January 18, 2016

Review: Tibetan Meditation Bowl



Buy here


Review:
After the holiday season I had, I saw that this was for stress reduction and meditation and I was all in. I didn't realize how pretty or HEAVY it would be. It comes in a pretty box with a wooden mallet, the bowl, and an embroidered pad. The bowl is gorgeous and I have not had a chance to try it out for meditation yet as I'm still learning. For right now, it is sitting on a shelf looking gorgeous until I can get more comfortable with the use of it.

Company info:
Tibetan Meditation Bowl Set HAND MADE 5" by Geshe's Dharma, Singing Bowl Daily Meditation Healing Relaxation ~ Reduce Stress, Resonance Music help how to Meditate for a Transcendental Peaceful Mind

MADE IN NEPAL WITH TIBETAN TECHNIQUES AND TEACHERS, Hand Painted, Maximum Resonance Fidelity, Relaxation and Mindfulness Meditation
4" DIAMETER, Includes a GIFT SET and CARE BOX, Om CUSHION and PURE WOOD MADE MALLET, all Inclusive for an excellent for and Enhanced Meditation Experience in Deep Conscious Mind Expansion
USE FOR ANY MEDITATION TECHNIQUES, Extremely EASY TO PLAY and an Excellent Gift for a BEGINNER or ADVANCED Meditation Practitioners.
VIBRATION HARMONICS Produced by this Singing Bowl are LONG LASTING provide clear space and help in deep Meditations

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.


No comments:

Post a Comment