Sunday, January 24, 2016

Review: Gurin Rechargeable Water Flosser



Buy here
$37.95 w/Prime shipping.


Review:
This is one of those products that look like it's going to be the best thing since sliced bread and then when you get it, not so much. *sigh* I really wanted to like this but it just isn't for me. I would say it's a 3 out of 5 stars just for ease of use. I ended up having to give this to a friend who loves it.

Company info:
Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser with High Capacity Water Tank is a rechargeable cordless design powered by rechargeable batteries - Universal Voltage: 100 to 240V~50/60Hz. Extra large reservoir is removable and easy to refill. Three operating modes for varying oral care needs: Normal Soft and Pulse. Rotating interchangeable nozzles great for multiple users. Provides and easy and effective way to support proper teeth and gum health at home

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment