Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Review: Simply Earth Camphor and Tea Tree Essential Oils




Simply Earth Company Website
These can be bought on the company website or on Amazon.
Tea Tree - Amazon - Buy here $5.99+2.99 shipping
Camphor - Amazon - Buy here $4.99+2.99 shipping


Review:
Tea tree oil is one of my favorite essential oils because it can be used for so many things but my favorite is to use it on breakouts on my face. Tea tree oil has a very strong scent which would usually turn me off but you get used to it because of the effectiveness of it. I just dab this on with my finger to any blemishes that I might get. I have read that tea tree oil is good for fleas too so I will be trying it for that in the warmer months on my 3 dogs. I like these essential oils because they are very strong  and they come in an amber bottle that doesn't degrade the oils as quickly as a clear bottle would.

This was my first bottle of Camphor essential oil so I had to look up the uses for it. I had heard of it before but never tried any. My grandmother used to use Campho-phenique on me when I was younger for bug bites and I thought that this might be similar. I was happy to learn that it can be used as a bunch of different things including anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antiviral, diuretic, stimulant, and vermifuge. I ended up using this in a sinus congestion blend that I put in a diffuser. I am really glad that I took the plunge to try this and even if I hadn't liked it, the company offers a money back guarantee.

Company info:
100% Pure - Non-Toxic - No Additives - Unfiltered and Undiluted with No Fillers. 

Tea Tree Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia | Aroma: Fresh, slightly medicinal scent with characteristic woody, camphoraceous notes | Origin: China | Plant Part: Leaf

Camphor Essential Oil
Botanical Name: Cinnamomum camphora | Aroma: Medicinal, nose-opening, and clean | Origin: China | Plant Part: Wood and bark


Packaged in the USA in 15ml amber glass bottles, 50% more than standard 10ml bottles. Euro dropper cap included.

Simply Earth is a small, eco-friendly, purpose-driven, family company. We donate 13% of the profit from every product purchased to organizations that are rehabilitating trafficking victims because the average age of these beautiful woman is 13 years old.

100% satisfied or your money back. We stand behind our products.

This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment