Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Review: Finishing Touch Naked Nails manicure tool


$14.99 w/Prime
This item is currently unavailable but should be restocked soon. 

REVIEW:

This comes with the handle, 2 filing, 2 buffing, and 2 shining wheels. It takes 2 AA batteries. 
My only complaint that I have with this is that I wish the attachments weren't foam on the inside of the wheel. It makes them easier to dent and then it becomes unusable. I had to throw one of the buffing wheels away because this exact thing happened. Otherwise, I am in total love with this because I'm horrible at filing my own nails. With this tool, I can just hold it under the edge of my nails and let the battery operated wheel take care of that for me. I know that was a awful explanation but I will attach pictures for reference. I use the file, the buffer and the shine wheels on all of my nails after I have filed them and it works beautifully.
 Company info:

  • A clear polished look without the polish - no chemicals, no mess
  • Rollers buff nails 30 times per second - no more manual buffing
  • Look perfectly polished and presentable without color
  • Save time and money on manicures
  • Perfect for pedicures too
 This product was provided to me free or at a discount for evaluation and review. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment