Sunday, December 13, 2015

Review: Calming Ocean Waves CD



Buy here - Amazon
MP3 - $8.99
CD - $11.99

Buy here - Itunes
$9.99



Review:
I have tried a bunch of the relaxation cd's, apps, and machines prior to this and the only sound that actually relaxes me enough to sleep is ocean waves. This CD is a great addition to my growing "relaxation" collection. I have used this one a number of times and I really like it. I have panic attacks and this helps me so much to find myself again which is nice and I think I'm going to have to buy the MP3 too so that I can have it on my phone for when I'm out places. I could have used it this weekend while Christmas shopping! LOL

Company info:
REST AND RELAX TO THE SOUND OF SOOTHING OCEAN WAVES Do you love the sound of the ocean? Do you feel calmed by hearing waves gently break on the shoreline? This CD will allow you to bring these soothing sounds and their relaxing effects into your home.

Whether you are unwinding after a stressful day or needing assistance falling asleep at night, this CD can help.

Enjoy this hour-long ocean track without the distraction of big crashing waves and squawking seagulls. All you will hear is ocean waves breaking gently onto a sandy beach.

This CD is 60-minutes of continuous, relaxing ocean waves that will help you relax and sleep.

Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment