Thursday, December 3, 2015

Review: 3 Piece Dental Tartar Scraper and Remover Set


Buy here
$14.99 w/Prime shipping.


Review:
This is a very interesting product and they are definitely easy to use but they do have a learning curve. I was scared to use these too harshly on my teeth because  they are pretty sharp. After using them a couple of times, I felt much more confident about not stabbing myself in the gums. LOL  I like the ones that are wider at the ends rather than the sharper, thinner pick. I wasn't able to use the mirror while using one of the other pieces because I had to be able to see what I was doing in the mirror.

This would be a good set if you are confident in your skills at scraping your own teeth but I do recommend treading lightly if you are not very familiar with these items!!

Company info:
About the Product
  • 3 pieces dental hygiene kit
  • Premium Grade Stainless Steel, polished to High Standard
  • Fully guaranteed against defect in material and workmanship
  • This set includes: 1 Dental Pick, 1 Scaling instrument, 1 Dental Mouth Mirror
  • These Stainless Steel Handle dental tools helps remove tartar and plaque from teeth. Knurled handles provides excellent hand control
3 piece stainless steel scalers kit. Professional dental set made up of different heads. Ideal for dental hygiene. A great kit, made from surgical grade stainless steel. Very well balanced. The quality of these surgical grade instruments means they will last a long time.

Product received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment