Friday, November 20, 2015

Review: Majestic Bombay Professional Stainless Steel Cuticle Pusher and Nail Cleaner Tool




Buy here
$8.99 w/Prime shipping


Review: 
Flat end
Scoop end
I own several cuticle pushers and this is the first one that I have seen that is made like this. It has one end that looks like a flat head screwdriver and the other end looks like a little scoop. The flat end is really thick and the ends were rough which I used sand paper on to smooth out so I could use it right out of the packaging. The scoop end has me stumped as to it's use. The handle has a nice grip to it but it's very thin so it's hard to hold. This is definitely not the first cuticle pusher that I have reached for in the past couple weeks and I would think that will continue unless I find another use for it.

Company info:
This stainless steel manicure and pedicure tool combines our famous Pushy cuticle pusher at one end and with a convenient nail cleaner at the other end. Edges are buffed smooth to prevent catching the nail. Its textured body provides a secure grip.

Product received in exchange for review.


No comments:

Post a Comment